As a physiotherapy-based business specialising in paediatrics, occupational health and ergonomics, Jolly Back offers uniquely tailored options to meet individual and an organisation’s needs – at their own location or virtually.
We’ve also teamed up with a network of experts to give added health and wellbeing benefits to schools and early years providers.
By combining a wealth of professional knowledge and practical experience, together with an understanding of school requirements and constraints, Jolly Back offers genuine, cost-effective and realistic solutions which:
- Improve teaching and learning
- Support a proactive wellbeing culture
- Focus on health promotion and reduction of ill health
- Demonstrate an employer’s commitment to staff health and wellbeing
We’ve proudly been called the “one-stop shop for musculoskeletal health and wellbeing for schools”
- Musculoskeletal Health and Wellbeing Strategy – policy development, audit and action plan support.
- Ergonomic workplace & DSE assessment for educators, MATs and childcare organisations.
- Manual handling training, specifically for early years and nursery providers.
- Ergonomic furniture and equipment demonstrations with recommendations for staff and pupils.
- Healthy learning and working environment design advice for new school builds and refurbishments.
- Practical workshops on musculoskeletal health and wellbeing for insert days, CPD staff development and pupil lessons.
- Rapid Assess Physiotherapy – for assessment, treatment and supporting return to work.
WEBINARS AND WORKSHOPS FOR STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS
Individually tailored, flexible “pick and mix” sessions to fit your requirements, time available and budget. Practical, informative and fun! Sessions from 20 mins to 1hr 30 (in person or virtually).
Give and get the best from staff, children and your working and learning environments. Areas covered include:
- How to improve teaching and teacher wellbeing via musculoskeletal health
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) – Challenges and solutions for teachers and pupils at school and home
- Healthier ICT/EdTech use for students and schools
- Musculoskeletal Wellbeing Induction (for new and returning staff)
- Top tips for musculoskeletal health when “low level working” with children
- Healthier school design – how to improve health and learning with what you have now and thoughts for the future
- Live “Back and Bones” session for students – interactive introduction to ergonomics for children. Perfect for a class or an assembly.